Announcement Next article
Pricing changes for in-trade sellers - 28 August 2023
As we announced on 28 August 2023, this change came into effect on 1 October 2023.28 August 2023
From 1 October, we’re updating some of our pricing tiers based on the listing category for in-trade sellers.
The following listing categories will move from 5.9% to a 7.9% success fee;
- Electronics & photography - Binoculars & telescopes, DVD & Blu-ray players, GPS, media streaming, phone & fax
The following listing categories will move from 7.9% to a 9.9% success fee;
- Building & renovation - Tool
- Music & instruments - Instruments
The following listing categories will move from 9.9% to a 11.9% success fee;
- Antiques & collectibles
- Clothing & fashion
- Electronics & photography (excluding binoculars & telescopes, DVD & Blu-ray players, GPS, media streaming, phone & fax)
- Health & beauty
- Jewellery & watches (excluding smart watches)
- Movies & TV
- Music & instruments (excluding instruments)
These changes impact approximately 35% of our categories.
We’re committed to helping our in-trade sellers deliver great experiences for their buyers. We do this by providing a platform that buyers trust with great features and strive to offer you the best value.
In the coming year we will continue to invest in marketing, promotions and new products to drive Kiwi to site and help our in-trade sellers deliver a great experience for buyers.