We’ve just made a change to the way search results are displayed in the Home & Living category.
Starting today, when you’re in this category you’ll see a new visual page layout when searching and browsing. The appearance of each listing depends on an improved range of promotional products available in this category:
• Basic: Small image in search results.
• Gallery: Medium image in search results (2x larger than Basic) and higher position in the category.
• Feature: Large image in search results (4x larger than Basic) and best position in the category.
• Feature Combo: Highlights listing and includes all benefits of Feature. More...
Trade Me is going to be unavailable between 2:00am and 3:00am tomorrow morning for scheduled maintenance. All auctions that are due to close between 2am and 3am will be extended by two hours.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
One in 120 Kiwis are now classed as ‘homeless’, often living in unsafe and unsuitable locations or in cramped, shared housing with other families.
On Friday 10 October – World Homeless Day – the Salvation Army is running “14 Hours Homeless”, an initiative to make a meaningful difference to housing deprived Kiwis. Participants across the country will sleep rough for 14 hours to help raise funds for the homeless in New Zealand.
- When selling your iPhone, make sure you list in the correct category, with a clear photo of the right model, and an accurate description of its specs and condition. More...
We’re excited today to launch a new top-level category in Trade Me Jobs: Automotive. A top-level category is a major industry or category that then expands into further specialised areas (or sub-categories).
The sub-categories in Automotive are:
- Automotive technician
- Diesel mechanic
- Panel & paint
- Sales, operations & parts
We’re adding this category because lots of roles are being listed on Trade Me Jobs in the Automotive industry, and they outgrew their old home. More...