- – 2015
- + 2014
- + 2013
- + 2012
- + 2011
- + 2010
- + 2009
- + 2008
- + 2007
- + 2006
- + 2005
- + 2004
- + 2003
- + 2002
- + 2001
We're excited to launch our brand new Trade Me Property Android app, making searching for the perfect house even easier on Android devices.
Whether you’re looking to rent or buy a house, you can keep up to date while cruising around or relaxing at home with the Trade Me Property Android app. It allows you to:
• search for any property across NZ that’s listed for sale or rent on Trade Me Property
• get a birds-eye view of your search results on a map or browse through a list
• get emailed when new properties are listed that match what you’re looking for by saving your Favourite property searches
• hide listings for properties you're not interested in
• see exactly where the property is located and even get directions there
• check out every little detail with high resolution photo galleries
• keep properties you’re interested in close by synching them with your Trade Me Watchlist
• contact the agent or private advertiser by phone or email from within the app
• schedule your hectic weekend of viewings by adding open homes to your phone’s calendar
• keep useful information about properties by adding your own notes
• share properties with family and friends.
Starting today, when you’re in these categories you’ll see a new visual page layout when searching and browsing. The appearance of each listing depends on an improved range of promotional products.
As we announced two weeks ago, we’ve made some changes to listing fees for selling vehicles on Trade Me. This includes cars, motorbikes, boats and other vehicles such as aircraft, buses, caravans & motorhomes, earthmoving machinery, horse floats, specialist cars, tractors, trailers, trucks and wrecked cars.
If you are selling a vehicle via a classified, the listing fee for vehicles with an asking price of over $30,000 has increased from $79 to $99. Auction fees and all other classified listings under $30,000 remain unchanged.
It’s important to note that if the asking price of a live listing is increased, this may increase your listing fee. There is no success fee or withdrawal fee for a classified listing. More...
Due to the Easter holiday there will be a delay in processing payments to your Trade Me account made by phone or internet banking.
If you pay by these methods please be aware that payments made after 8:00pm Thursday 2nd April will not be processed until Tuesday 7th April.
Enjoy the long weekend!