What I can do for you:
- I find typos, spelling errors, punctuation and grammar issues in documents.
- I help to make your sentences easier to read.
- I help with shaping your documents into a more clear and understandable form when English is your second language.
For students, I offer special student rates, and my proofreading can get your academic documents up to a higher standard for marking. I understand university requirements; I have a Masters degree in Public History.
My service covers:
- Use of tense
- Awkward, wordy, unclear expressions or sentence structure
- Missing or repeated words
- Checking reference and citation styles
- Suggestions for clear English that is easy to read. This is particularly useful for clients whose second language is English.
- Up to 1000 words: $4 per 100 words, student rate $3 per 100 words
- Over 1000 words: $36 an hour full rate, student rate $26.
- Free quotes, no GST
- For theses and manuscripts, email me 4 or 5 pages of your document for a free quote and free sample edit.
How I provide you with feedback:
I mainly use Microsoft Word's Track Changes feature. I also insert comments for suggestions or clarity. This is so you can easily see all changes and comments.
If you do not like Track Changes I can offer alternate methods of feedback.
I have over ten years of proofreading experience with:
- Research essays
- Academic essays
- Journal publications
- Press Releases
- PowerPoint presentations
- Business Reports
- Resumes and cover letters
My Qualifications Dip. Book Editing, Proofreading & Publishing – New Zealand Institute of Business Studies Dip. Website Content Writing – Contented Online Writing Academy http://www.contented.com
|Business name||An Eye for Detail|
|Location||Taradale, Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|About||Proofreader & Copy Editor|
|Services offered||* Fix typos, punctuation and grammar * Clear language and phrasing * Any document proofread * Academic work a specialty * Student discounts|
|Areas serviced||Anywhere in New Zealand (online)|
w***k (176Thursday, 16 December 2021 )
Outstanding service. Highly recommended for all your proofreading and copy-editing needs. Briony really improved my manuscripts and took them to the next level.
r******u (137Tuesday, 11 May 2021 )
Definite recommendation! Quick and Outstanding!
a*****i (0Friday, 22 November 2013 )
I wish that my review needs no proofreading! :) I approached Briony to proofread my thesis and she is very thorough, quick, reasonable and a very good reader. I would say, in future reports, she is my number one person to call with no hesitation. A++++++++Trader responded Saturday, 23 November 2013
Dear Aya, Thank you very much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!