COVID-19 update: Trading safely at each alert level
Trading safely at the current alert level.By Trade Me 17 February 2021
Following the Government’s announcement that we’re moving alert levels, from Thursday 18 February there are some things you need to know about trading safely onsite.
Trading at alert level 1
- You can buy and sell as normal
Trading at alert level 2
- You can buy and sell items as normal. Trades should be contactless where possible.
- We recommend using contactless payment options like Ping, bank transfer or Afterpay.
- We also recommend using our ’Book a courier’ service for contactless delivery.
- You can buy and sell vehicles as normal.
- Open homes, rental viewings and public auctions of less than 100 people can take place.
Take care, stay safe and let us know if we can help with anything.